Abstract Registration: Due 6 January 2020
Full Paper Submission: Due 15 January 2020
- Submissions should not exceed EIGHT (8) pages in length, including figures and bibliography.
- An abstract of up to 150 words must be included.
- Use an IEEE conference template for formatting.
- Papers should be formatted as close as possible to the final format: letter paper, double column, single spaced, times font of minimum 10 point size.
- The only acceptable file format is pdf.
Special Track Papers:
Please indicate in the paper or a cover page that the paper is to be submitted to one of the special tracks:
- Industrial Track Paper (due Jan 21st)
- Emerging Hot Topics (due Feb 21st)
- Fresh Ideas paper (due Feb 21st)
The industrial track papers are 1-2 pages and will be published in IEEE Xplore and the symposium proceedings.
ASYNC 2020 is running a double blind review process. In preparing your manuscript, do not include any information which could reveal your identity, or that of your co-authors. The title section of your manuscript should not contain any author names, email addresses, or affiliation status. If you do include any author names on the title page, your submission will be automatically rejected. You should eliminate all direct references to your own previous work in the body of your submission. That is, avoid phrases such as “This contribution generalizes our results for XYZ”. Also, do not disproportionately cite your own previous work. In other words, make your submission as anonymous as possible. We need your cooperation in our efforts to maintain a fair double blind review process, and to evaluate all submissions equally.
To submit your paper, please access the ASYNC 2020 paper submission website.
In case of problems or other questions, please contact the technical program Co-Chairs: